Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Wedding Story

Whew, it's been a long time.
A LOOOOONG time.
 
I haven't used this blog to share photographs in forever!
But I'm hoping to change that little by little.
 
And what better way to start than by sharing a wedding.
 
My nephew recently got married.
And while that makes me feel old, it also makes me feel happy.
Because he and his new wife are the sweetest, most fun and loving couple I know.
 
I'm going to let the pictures do the talking, as usual.

LFWedding01W

LFWedding05W

LFWedding04W

LFWedding03W

LFWedding02W

LFWedding09W

LFWedding10W

LFWedding25W

LFWedding56W

LFWedding57W

LFWedding65W

LFWedding73W

LFWedding86W

LFWedding99W  
LFWedding103W  
LFWedding108W  
LFWedding111W  
LFWedding113W

 
Blessings and Happiness to the sweet couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment