Monday, May 28, 2012

Baby Maggie ~ Boring, Oregon Newborn Photographer

I have been anxiously awaiting this little one's arrival since last Fall, when we found out this family was expecting again.
Miss Maggie had a bit of a rough start, so we didn't schedule a shoot until last Friday, at four weeks.
MillerWeb005

Oh my, what a precious little Princess.
Soooooo worth the wait.
MillerWeb007

Big Sissy was so proud.
MillerWeb003

And just elated to have another girl in the house.

MillerWeb020

Watching all four of them together was so very sweet.
MillerWeb017

New babies are such a blessing,

MillerWeb015

and Miss Maggie was so perfectly perfect!

MillerWeb023

Thank you so much, Jerrod and Tara.

MillerWeb004

I just loved meeting your newest blessing.

Enjoy every minute with her!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work! I love photography. Met with a lawyer today to get my LLC! Do you have a facebook page?

    ReplyDelete